900 Broadway, Suite 905 New York, NY 10003
Situated in New York City’s Flatiron District, the TACT Studio is over 1,500 square feet of newly renovated space naturally lit by six large loft windows. The studio, located on the ninth floor of the historic and elegant Goelet Building, offers an open, clean and airy space with new maple hardwood floors and soft indirect fluorescent lighting (performance/event lighting is also available).
This is a flexible, multi-use space perfect for:
- Backers Auditions
- Acting Classes
- Photo Shoots
- Yoga Classes
- Press Conferences
- Sample Sales
- Bright, newly renovated studio
- Air Conditioning
- Yamaha Upright Piano
- Music Stands
- Performance Lighting*
- Great Location!
*by special arrangement
Space & Facilities
Furniture/equipment: chairs, tables, music stands, stools
Instruments: performance-quality piano
Our Studio Space can comfortably hold 80 people, or approximately 75 people with full seating.
Please note that there are are no Audio, Video or Food Service amenities available on site.
Public Transportation & Parking
Closest subway line and stop: 4/5/6/L/N/Q/R at 14th Street-Union Square, R at 23rd St-5th Ave, F/M at 23rd St-6th Ave.
Closest bus line and stop: M1, M2, M3, M5, M23
Parking: street, pay garage/lot
- Studio Rental Rates are $100 per hour.
- A $10 per hour fee for a studio monitor will be charged for all rentals outside the hours of Monday through Friday, 10am to 6pm.
- A flat fee of $50 will be charged for bringing food and beverages into the space.
- For all rentals extending past 11:00pm, the rental rate is $200 per hour with a $20 per hour fee for Studio Monitor.
Please note that due to building regulations we are unable to rent between the hours of 12:00am and 9:00am.
Inquiries please Contact Jonathan Weber at email@example.com for Rates and Availability.
Please include date, hours and a brief description of your event.